Early Bird Savings
Register early and save $100! Early bird pricing expires Aug 6, 2021. Early bird savings will be shown in your shopping cart.
Join us for 3 days in September and on December 1 to hear from key regulators from the Federal Reserve, SEC, FASB, PCAOB about today’s most pressing issues and stay for the informative “Ask the Experts” panel discussions and interactive Q&A sessions.
This year we will feature industry leading speakers to share insights and strategies about the current climate and key issues, including:
- Innovation and Disruption: Impact on Banking
- Perspective on Regulatory and Legislative Landscape
- Federal Reserve, FDIC and OCC Chief Accountants
- The latest from the FASB
- ESG Disclosures: Trends in Banking
Included with registration
Your conference registration includes access to an online update on December 1 from 11:00am- 3:20 pm Eastern where top regulators will discuss key issues and offer tips to better manage the year-end. Join us for an online update to wrap up 2021 including:
- Hear from key regulators about today’s most pressing issues
- Forecasting/Economic Update: Looking Ahead to 2022
- Perspectives from Banking Regulators Heading into Year-End
- Getting Ready for Year-End: Impairment Considerations, and Other Last-Minute To-Do's
Who Should Attend
- Public practitioners with banks and savings institution clients
- Preparers and auditors serving banks and savings institutions
- CFOs, controllers and financial executives in institutions of all sizes
- Regulators in government and industry
Banks & Savings Online Conference 10-Session Pack
Use the select 10 option to focus on specific topics that match your needs. This option allows you to choose any seven sessions from the main conference agenda. It’s also a great way to access the key information if you’re pressed for time. We’ll email access, agenda creation and material download instructions a few days before the conference. Don’t worry, you can adjust your agenda at any time.
Looking to register a group of 2-4?
For groups of 5 or more, contact our Group Conference Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1.800.634.6780 (option 2).
Exhibit & Sponsor Opportunities
You’ll have exposure to the buying audience – top-level CPA firm partners, senior managers, in addition to CFOs, controllers, and directors in banks and savings institutions.
Contact Gerry Charbonneau email@example.com
800.504.4749 Ext. 105