Early Bird Savings
Register early and save $100! Early bird pricing expires July 2. Your discount will be applied automatically in your shopping cart.
This year, there are many complex questions. The GAAC is where you’ll find authoritative answers, in-depth technical guidance, and the latest strategy updates. Extensive networking opportunities and engagement forums will connect you with peers and provide a consensus-building approach to solving our shared challenges.
Engaging sessions cover the most relevant topics:
- GASB and FASAB updates on implementation challenges and future standards
- Single audit update
- Remote auditing challenges and solutions
- How cybersecurity fits into audits
- Data analytics
- Innovations in GAO auditing
- Work of the GAO during the pandemic
- The CARES Act, the American Rescue Plan and other COVID-19-related issues
- Federal, state and local government auditing considerations and challenges you'll face in 2021 and onward
Governmental A&A Update Online Conference 6-Session Pack
Use the select 6 option to focus on specific topics that match your needs. This option allows you to choose any six sessions from the main conference agenda. It’s also a great way to access the key information if you’re pressed for time. We’ll email access, agenda creation and material download instructions a few days before the conference. Don’t worry, you can adjust your agenda at any time.
GAQC members save $50
Code required. Contact us through live chat or call 888.777.7077 to receive the code. You will need your AICPA user account information, and be sure to mention that you are a member of the Governmental Audit Quality Center (GAQC).
Who should attend
- CPAs working in federal, state or local government
- Public practitioners with government clients
- Accounting and auditing professionals who need to be aware of emerging developments and information
- Finance professionals in the not-for-profit industry
Gain exposure to attendees through an exhibitor listing.
Contact Jessica Erickson email@example.com
800.504.4749 Ext. 102
Looking to register a group of 2-4?
For groups of 5 or more, contact our Group Conference Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1.800.634.6780 (option 2).