- Recall the definition of critical thinking
- Recognize the importance of critical thinking
- Identify the key aspects of critical thinking
- Identify how you can apply your critical thinking skills in the workplace
- The practical application of critical thinking skills
- Critical thinking in action
- Emotional intelligence in critical thinking
Make better decisions by enhancing your critical thinking skills.
Critical thinking is an essential element of the professional accountant's toolkit – no matter the role you hold. It's an invaluable life skill which you can apply anywhere, provided you do it in the right way and at the right time.
This CPE self-study course will provide you with the essential information to enhance your critical thinking skills, so you can diagnose problems, make better decisions, identify effective solutions, and become aware of the consequences of your actions.